Accessing the Control Center
In this lesson, I look at the Control Center on the Apple Watch and the various controls we have for the Apple Watch.
What You’ll Learn in this Lesson:
- How to turn cellular on and off, if you have an Apple Watch with cellular connectivity.
- How to disconnect form a Wi-Fi network.
- How to turn Airplane Mode on and off and how it affects the iPhone.
- How to check the battery level of your Apple Watch and turn on Power Reserve to save battery.
- How to turn on Do Not Disturb and schedule it to turn off after a certain amount of time or when you leave your current location.
- How to ping your iPhone or to flash the LED light on your iPhone from the Apple Watch to help you find it.
- How to use the Apple Watch as a flashlight.
- How to put your Apple Watch in to Silent Mode.
- How to turn Theater Mode on so your Apple Watch won’t light up when you lift your wrist.
- How to use Water Lock to prevent accidental taps when in the water.
- How connect your Apple Watch to an audio device through Airplay.
- How to enable availability with the Apple Watch’s Walkie-Talkie.
- How to rearrange your controls in the Control Center on the Apple Watch.
I hope the lesson helps!