In this lesson for using Tutor for using AutoFill with Forms and Passwords in Safari on the Mac, I look at how you can minimize the risk of someone using your AutoFill information including usernames and passwords, and credit card information.
What you’ll learn in this lesson:
- • Why and how you change the password on your Mac to prevent people from walking up to your Mac and using AutoFill to log into a website.
- • How you can require your Mac to need a password when unlocking after going to sleep.
- • How you can change the length of time before your Mac requires a password to unlock it once it goes to sleep.
- • How you can set the time before your Mac goes to sleep.
- • Different ways you can lock your Mac before you walk away including using Lock under the Apple Menu and using Hot Corners to lock your Mac.
See this Lesson Action
To see this lesson in action, take a look at the video above.