Using AutoFill for Usernames and Passwords
In this lesson for using Tutor for using AutoFill with Forms and Passwords in Safari on the Mac, I look at how you use AutoFill to save and enter your saved usernames and password for sites that require you to log in.
What you’ll learn in this lesson:
- • How to have Safari save your username and password when logging into a Website.
- • How to have Safari never save your username and password when logging into a Website.
- • How to log into a website using a saved username and password.
- • How to have Safari remembers an updated username or password when logging into a website.
- • See all the websites that have usernames and passwords saved.
- • Look up a password for a website.
- • See if the same password is being used on multiple websites.
- • Share a password using AirDrop.
See this Lesson Action
To see this lesson in action, take a look at the video above.