Pay What You Want for Membership
Unlock all the tutorials, lessons, and tips with the price that is comfortable to you.
I am trying something new here with pricing for a limited time… Pay What You Want pricing! Yes, you decide what you want to pay for a Premium Membership. This is something I’ve been wanting to try for a while. You may be wondering why? The simple answer is I would like to help out as many people as I can with my tutorials while making a living creating these tutorials. To do this, I need to price my membership just right. What price do I charge to help the most people while being able to make a living? It’s a balancing act and this is something I’ve struggled with since the day I sold my first tutorial. The pricing I have is a good balance, but I thought I could do more. This lead to me to look at other pricing options including Pay What You Want.
With Pay What You Want, I rely a little more on karma and I let you decide what you want to pay. Does paying $59 a year makes things a little too tight with your budget? You can choose a lower price for full membership. Pricing isn’t so much an obstacle for you? Maybe you’ll decide to pay a bit more. It’s up to you.
What do you get when you join? Everything! All the tutorials are unlocked.
- Over 1,500 lessons and tips on the Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch.
- Full access. Every tutorial, lesson, and tip are unlocked for the duration of your membership.
- 14-day free trial – try the site out for 14 days before your first payment.
- Includes new tutorials and lessons as they are added.
- Family sharing – share the membership on up to 5 devices including Macs, iPad, iPhones, and other devices.
- Pay What You Want pricing. You decide what you want to pay for membership.
So if you want to join the site – I’ll let you decide what you want to pay. When you join, you get full access to the site and you’ll be able to access every tutorial, lesson, and tip. You’ll be a Premium Member.
Oh, one more thing… this is only available for a limited time as I test this idea out. 🙂
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I hope the tutorials help!