In this lesson, from my upcoming tutorial on the Apple Watch, I look at the different activity rings and what they measure on your Apple Watch, as well as how to set the goals for your Move ring.
What You’ll Learn in this Lesson:
- What the Activity rings represent on the Apple Watch.
- How to view how many active calories you’ve burned throughout the day.
- How to set your goal for active calories.
- How to view how many minutes of exercise the Apple Watch has measured throughout the day.
- How to view how many stand goal hours you’ve completed.
- How to view your activity history in the Activity app on the iPhone.
Look for the complete tutorial soon!