In this lesson for the Files app on the iPad, I look at how you create the Recently Deleted location, delete files and folders, and recover a deleted file or folder.
What you’ll learn in this lesson:
- How to delete files and folders through the pop-menu
- How to delete files and folders via drag-and-drop
- How to delete multiple files and folders
- How when you delete a file or folder, the Files app creates the Recently Deleted location
- How to recover files and folders from the Recently Deleted location
- How to delete files and folders immediately so they are unrecoverable
I hope the lesson helps!