My latest tutorial, Tutor for using AutoFill with Forms and Passwords is now available. Learn how to use autofill in Safari on your Mac. I begin by covering what options you have with AutoFill and how to enable the different features. From there I go into how you can reduce the risk of someone using your autofill information while you are away. Then I get into the details of each of the AutoFill features including autofilling forms using your contact information, autofilling usernames and passwords, autofilling credit card forms, and autofilling other forms
What you’ll learn:
- What the different features for AutoFill fill are and how to enable them.
- How to reduce the risk of someone using AutoFill on your Mac while you are away.
- Using your contact information to AutoFill a form in Safari.
- Saving your username and passwords when on a site in Safari.
- Autofilling usernames and passwords when visiting a site you’ve visited before and you need to log in.
- Create strong passwords for websites.
- Entering credit cards into Safari and then using those credits cards when purchasing online.
- Deleting information from websites when used for other forms.
Take a look at Tutor for using AutoFill with Forms and Passwords.
FREE TIPS AND LESSONS
Subscribe to my newsletter and get free tips and lessons for your Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. I promise not to spam you, I hate spam as much as you do. Of course, you can subscribe at any time. Subscribe today!