Tutor for macOS Mojave
Learn how to get the most our of macOS Mojave, the latest operating system for your Mac. I’ll guide you through macOS Mojave with more than 80 video tutorials and more than 8 hours of video instruction. I begin by showing you the basics of getting around the Mac. I then cover features of the Mac in more detail including the Menu Bar, Dock. I also cover working with Finder windows, applications, documents, and other features.
With each tutorial I demonstrate what I am describing and then I sum it up at the end of each lesson. You can follow alone and try out what I am demonstrating for yourself. The lessons are created by myself, Dan Wassink. I’ve been creating tutorials for over 10 years and have helped thousands learn more about their Apple devices through my tutorials.
What you’ll learn:
- • How to get around your Mac with the Finder and Finder windows.
- • How to keep your files and folders organized.
- • How to find, install, and remove Applications.
- • How to use macOS features including Notifications, Today View, Mission Control, and more.
- • How to customize your Mac with System Preferences.
- • How to use new Mojave features like Dark Mode, Desktop Stacks, Continuity Camera, Quick Actions and much more.
- • Troubleshooting Tips.
- • How to backup your Mac and restore files from a backup.
Working with the Menu Bar
Working with the Dock
Working with Applications
Working with Documents and Folders
- Selecting Documents and Folders
- Working with Save Dialog Boxes
- Deleting Files and Folders
- Copying, Moving, and Grouping Files
- Searching with Spotlight Search
- Specifying Applications for Documents
- Using Spring-loaded Folders Preview
- Compressing Files and Folders
- Viewing Document Information
- Renaming Files in Batches
- Tagging Files and Folders
Working with Finder Windows
Customizing your Mac
What's New in macOS Mojave
- New: Dark Mode
- New: Dynamic Desktop
- New: Recent Apps in the Dock
- New: Gallery View in Finder Window
- New: macOS Software Updates
- New: Desktop Stacks
- New: Keep Desktop Folders on Top
- New: Viewing File Metadata
- New: Quick Actions and Markup
- New: Continuity Camera
- Updated: Privacy Options
- Updated: Screenshot Options
- Updated: Photos App
- Updated: Safari App
- Updated: Mail App
- Updated: Mac App Store