- Getting Around the Notes App
- Notes App Preferences
- Creating and Deleting Notes
- Creating Notes with Siri on the Mac
- Organizing your Notes
- Floating Notes in a Window Free Preview
- Pinning Notes to the Top of all your Notes
- Creating a Checklist in a Note
- Adding Tables to Notes
- Styling and Formatting a Note
- Adding Links and Attachments to a Note
- Adding Photos and Videos to a Note
- Marking Up a Photo
- Adding a Map to a Note Free Preview
- Browsing Attachments and Searching Notes
- Collaborating and Sharing Notes
- Securing Notes with a Passcode
- Setting Up iCloud to Store Notes
In this tutorial we look at the Notes app on the Mac. We cover everything from how to get around the app, changing the Notes preferences, using Siri to create notes, floating a note window, pinning notes to the top of your notes list, inserting images and maps, creating links, browsing your attachments, locking a note, sharing notes, and more. If you use Notes on your Mac, you’ll want to check out Tutorials for Notes for the Mac.
Not a member of the site? I have two free lessons for you to preview the tutorial!
Want to view all the lessons? We have affordable plans available for you to become a Premium Member. Premium Membership unlocks everything and you can try it out for free for 14 days!
You can also download it from the iBooks store if you’d like to buy it as an individual tutorial.