- How do I show hidden events in the Calendar app?
- First line of Troubleshooting – Quit and Restart
- How do I take a screenshot on my iPad?
- How do I use Airplay on my iPad?
- How much space do I have left on my iPad?
- How do I find an app I installed earlier?
- What apps are using my battery?
- How do I view the iPad’s battery percentage?
- What options do I have for resetting my iPad?
- How do I erase my iPad?
- Can I search my settings?
- How do I only view my unread mail messages?
- How do I add shapes to buttons on the iPad?
In our Tutor Tips for the iPad we share various tips on how to use the iPad including troubleshooting tips. If you are looking for quick tips to get the most out of your iPad or if you are having an issue, take a look at our Tutor Tips for the iPad to see if we can help you out.
If you’d like to learn more about your iPhone, take a look at our Membership options. With our tutorials, which are included with a membership, we go further in depth on how to use your iPad. We also have tutorials to help you if you have a Mac or an iPhone, and they are also included with membership! Check out our membership options today!