- First line of troubleshooting – Quit and Restart
- How much space do I have left on my iPhone?
- How do I find an app I installed earlier?
- How can I see which apps are using my battery?
- Can I show the battery percentage left on my iPhone?
- What options do I have for resetting my iPhone?
- How do I erase my iPhone?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone ring when someone calls me?
- What apps are using my bandwidth?
- How do I search my iPhone settings?
- How do I only view my unread messages?
- How do I take a screenshot on my iPhone?
- How do I use Airplay on my iPhone?
- How do I add shapes to buttons on the iPhone?
- How can I quickly access the Camera?
- How can I add a website to my home screen?
- How can I quickly add .net or .edu to an address?
- How do I show hidden events in the Calendar app?
In our Tutor Tips for the iPhone we share various tips on how to use the iPhone including troubleshooting tips. If you are looking for quick tips to get the most out of your iPhone or if you are having an issue, take a look at our Tutor Tips for the iPhone to see if we can help you out.
If you’d like to learn more about your iPhone, take a look at our Membership options. With our tutorials, which are included with a membership, we go further in depth on how to use your iPhone. We also have tutorials to help you if you have a Mac or an iPad, and they are also included with membership! Check out our membership options today!