- Introduction to What’s New in iOS 9
- Silence Siri with the Mute Switch
- Request Desktop Version of a Website in Safari
- Ungroup Notifications when Sorting
- Using the Back Button to go back to an App
- Save Battery life using Low Power Mode
- iCloud Drive
- Siri Suggestions in Search
- Search the Settings App
- Maps Search and Transit
- Switching and Quitting Open Apps
Learn how to get the most out of iOS 9 on your iPad with our tutorial What’s New in iOS 9 on the iPad. This video tutorial was recorded on an iPad at the highest resolution and includes lessons on requesting the desktop version of a website, ungrouping notifications, iCloud Drive, searching the Settings app, using Picture in Picture, using the keyboard to mover the cursor around, accessing app with Slideover, and more. Learn how to get the most out of your iPad with iOS 9.
Are you using iOS 10? These features are available in iOS 10 too!